old story

I have seen so many old people and they all were very kind to me. Even I was big, they tried to treat me like a baby, making funny jokes. And was always: are you hungry, sit here, sit there, watch TV. And the table full of food, the best was for me. All my great grandmother' s friends (I still remember them), my grandmother's and now my mother's friends act (were acting) like I am their child. And the thing about it, I am and all the other friends, my girlfriends especially, got the same kind of love. We used to go every day after school to all the old women in our  so they at least watch us until our parents got home. Hugging us, if we got bad marks at school, telling not to listen the teachers, because they didn't behave either at our age. The old ladies remembered our teachers at our age.
Now, years after, our personality matching the "old grandmas".
When I see my childhood friends, everyone is very nice to you, lots of food on the table, talk what you want, don't worry, eat this, eat that. And our daughters and sons are the same. Fills like we in some kind of marathon.