Old story

When I was 2 years in the university I knew there was no much left between me and my dreams of being a criminal detective. It was not for me and it was not like in the movies I used to watch. It was ugly. Some times I could eat, I could sleep, I was thinking, imagining what happened, who did what. When I asked the other detectives, they all said:"That's great, this how you become a detective". When you see far and beyond, but for me, it was different. Something happened, everyone pretty much trying to push it fast, be careful, because everything would be rechecked many times, you have to be careful  with every word. And I started to swear, I had never done before.  Now, only in English, and I feel this way, and everyone likes it.
At that time I would all dress up, and I go somewhere, then I go home, think about it, write about it, study, read, prepare the speech. I just didn't want to study the crimes any more. And I thought of it, I started to feel better, and I started to write poems, very simple, but some people liked it too. I was happy thinking about love, dreams, hope, trust,...