just a thought

The city I am from is very small, and old, almost 1000 years old. Most of the places are very old and dirty. Its hard to find any good job, if you do't have friends who can get you the job. I had a good job, I could've been a judge by now may be, but something didn't feel right. I knew, I want to change something, but really had no idea what. One day I was was walking on the street, to work and two women, I used to know just a bit, told me I have to move to a bigger city. And I thought, if one more woman right now, will tell me to move, that what I would do. Right away, the next woman said:"Hi, what are you doing here? You have to go to the bigger and better city". After a while I moved to the bigger city, lived with my aunt, and then I got here. I am only one from my city who lives in Canada and I've never looked back thinking if I did the right thing. Some things I don't know if I should do, but if I am happy thinking about it, I do it.