old story

We had good school, in the way, that the teachers had their own things, we had ours and it was difficult time for the entire country to bother each other. Most of the time we dressed better, had more money, knew more than our teachers. They respected us in some way, may be they were sorry too, most of us were from problem families. I didn't understand algebra, geometry and physics at all, and I cheated all 10 years. I liked literature, music, and art, was very good at it, the physical training was my favorite too. I used to run for our school on almost all school championships. We were not allowed to fight at school, it was very prohibited by the our "teenage authorities". We spent most of our time together, we had to be goo to each other. Now I talk to only one my school girlfriend, we were the best friend, went to the art school together, used to wear each other clothes and always have something to talk about. In the last grade I used to work after school in my grandmother's hospital, clean the rooms, and I had just enough time to go to school, do my homework somehow, go work. I wanted to move away. I didn't have a boyfriend, I didn't smoke, didn't drink, and looked different. I wanted to go higher in life, had dreams and I knew I will move somewhere else any way.