just a thought

One lady at work is dating someone on the internet, from Serbia and he asks her why she wouldn't send a mobile picture. The women cannot just take a picture, you have to do your hair, make up, be in the good mood, find nice clothes, shoes, perfect pose, the perfect light, take at least 10 pictures to chose one...

Today I feel great, this how I am. I cannot be unhappy for the long time, one time I was depressed for a week, I couldn't stand myself, I went out, I got drunk a bit, called my mother, she told me go see a psychiatrist (she always says it). My mom only believes in a stamp with signature, in x-ray, for everything else she says "Why don't you see a psychiatrist",she wouldn't even listen anything at all. And my aunt would listen and listen and listen, for hours with a smile, like she so exited to hear all the problems. My father says:"Do what you want, don't know what to do, don't do anything". My grandmother, who is almost 86, says:"Just be kind". I am kind of in the middle of everything. One thing I cannot listen is complaints.