My first "big" job - a story

Once upon a time,
Lets say that way,
I wanted to be a cop,
And I went good way.
College, university,
Papa with few friends. 
I got my uniform.
Tight blue pants, bright lip gloss, 
No top button on my Short.
Lots of make up.
I  went for a ride to show off my friends.
Someone screamed at the same second,
"Police, police, we need help!"
The girls were fighting. 
I had never seen anything like that.
Those bitches (sorry, no other word)
Were so exited,
Knifes, bracelets made from blades, blood everywhere,
I asked myself,
What a f... I was doing right here?
Wasn't  it a party, with a cake, not glass everywhere.
The girls were pushing me, telling to get a f... out.
(Probably knew my thoughts). 
If I had a gun, they would take it.
Likely you have to work for a months or few to get it.
Well, I completely freaked out.
Instead of calling for help,
I called my mama...
The next was not very funny.
My mother showed up,
Aunts (three),
Eighty years old grandma and
Of course my daddy with few his friends.
Someone recognized the girls,
So they called their parents.
The Police General had no luck at all.
He had to explain for a year what happened that day.
He called me in the office,
The very next day, smile of course,
Irina, may be there is something else
You want to do?
Which I already knew, police was not my dream.
That day had changed everything.