My poems in English

When you find your dream.

When you find your dream,
Then you find yourself.
Never question "Why?"
Only say "I can!"
No matter what,
No matter where,
Dreams come true
If you believe.


Will you wait forever?

Will you wait forever
For the darkest night?
Or believe that may be
Stars can never fly.
Will today, tomorrow
Always look the same.
Will mistakes from yesterday
Be mistakes again?
Will you tell your baby:
Oh, just give it up.
Or you say:
My dear, 
You will win and fight.
You're child,
Just bigger,
Look at brightest sky.
There are stars that only
Always fly, fly, fly.


Perfect day.

After many times, after many days,
After many perfect and not so perfect ways.
I believe in love, I believe myself.
I believe that everyday is a perfect day.
Never give up hope,
Never run away.
Make you perfect day
Every perfect day.
Smile and laugh and dream,
Always look up straight. 
All because again its a perfect day.


My poem for a friend.

When you want again
Simply give it up.
Think about people,
People you deeply love.
Think about mother,
Will she be all right,
Knowing that baby
Just refuses fight.
Put yourself together,
Day repeat,
I can,
I will be the winner
Simply ones again.