my would be the first book

One time I watched
The longest ever movie
With my excited 3 aunts.
And I made my own stories
About the true love.
He loves her, she loves him,
Everything is perfect.
What are we going to do?
Whatch TV or go to sleep.
My aunts loved the poems so much,
Encourage strongly I should write a book.
I though, yes, it might be cool.
These pablishers read my texts.
Laught a bit.
What is this?
There is no money in here,
Who wants to read about love
Without drama anywhere near.
You have a point, put more in to it,
Rewrite and leave us a copy.
We see if we can something to change.
I knew there is no way
I will see that book on any book sale.
I left the office,
Went outside,
Then I hear:
Listen, hi.
One of the publishers,
The youngest one.
Our dialog:
How much you want?
Ha, ha! For what?
For what you wrote.
Why?
I changed my mind on doing something this night.
Just take it, please, I write more, about what they want.
Do you have a dream? A wish?
I want to live overseas.
I have in Canada a few good friends,
I can help with something little at least.