Saturday - it's a wonderful day

This morning someone knocked to my door.
Good friend of mine,
Not very close, but all right.
She had a green stinky something on her face.
What is that? I said.
Irina, you gonna like this:
All this week she was sick, face puffed up,
Life fucked up...
Like a frog, could not even talk.
First she thought,
The mother-in-law kept the world,
Came up with the plan,
No much love going there as I understand.
But it was not the mother-in-law,
Only allergy on a thermal water.
Back to life desire was only a bottle of wine
I walked her to the store, make sure she will be fine
With all the thoughts.
A teenage girl caught us,
Asking if we can get her a bottle.
We like, sure, of course, fine,
We will buy you ten bottles of wine.
Just give us 3000 to pay the fine.
The girl got scared, thinking we were two crazy ladies.
We went for shopping, I bought new creams,
Went to the water park,
I am all red, in Russia we call it a tan.
So our day is going great!