just a thought

What I have learned from my childhood, is to be optimistic, just believe that everything will be fine. Smile! Hope, that's all we need sometimes.
My grandmother had many aunts and cousins who went to the Second World War as nurses. They were just women from a small village, never saw a war, but as my grandmother says, they changed in to the strong women who went to the battles, tank battles, after the men, the soldiers, because someone's life depended on their action. One of my great grand aunts (she was 25 years old) was with the injured soldier and she covered him from a bomb explosion. I saw him ones, old man already, he brought flowers to us, wrote a few letters. My great grand mother was giving her blood all trough the war, because all she wanted, some one would do the same for her son who was in the army. And they all believed, they will win no matter what. My stepbrothers were in the war 1995, they came back home. They knew, I knew, the parents knew they will be back. It was not even a thought that something might happen.
Optimism, excitement, believes. We have people who love us, care about us, thinking about us, and for them and for us - we have to be happy, show we are fine!:)