lovely day at work 2

I go to work to relax,
I hope its not a surprise.
I cannot be busy at work and at home,
I had to choose,
It works well so far and since we talk about work,
This how my relatives work.
My sister is always in tboughts about her husband.
They are in love.
She goes to work to dream and plan dinner.
My father has a simple office, he doesn't like much stuff.
Lots of food in the fridge, he has one,
And desk is enough.
The most important part,
The lock from inside.
Before my stepbrothers got married,
They used to bring girls to my father's doctor office all the time,
After 6 o'clock when he was at home on his farm.
All the years, the nurses thought that my father was bringing different women.
Who could say anything to a doctor anyway,
May be only his wife.
My aunt has and has a big couch at her office.
She works until its dark and she is afraid to go outside.
Shower in the sink, cookies and tea.
My mom akwas had opened doors,
She had 5 minutes for each patients, because then she was becoming inpatient:
Show me xray, everything is okay, goodbye.
What complaints, go see a physiatrist.
My grandmother had the nicest office,
She was a boss, everything new, clean, but you cannot touch.
Only for meetings, for our city leaders.
Portrets of communist leaders on the walls everywhere.
My uncle had a dog at work,
His wife told she or dog would have to go.
My uncle looked at the dog first,
Then he had to live at work for about a months,
The wife was mad.
Letter some couple liked the dog and my uncle could go home,
I think he still apologize for looking at the dog first.