lovely day at work 3

I will finish my family working story,
Will talk a bit about my stepbrothers.
They are both businessmen,
But first, of course, married men.
I think they would love to care more about their work, only what the wives will say again,
On the phone calling: When are you going to be at home?
Both my stepbrothers are under 100% control.
Like in army, step a side considers as running away time.
One time I was in a store with him, his wife and my father, buying a cake for their daughter,
And some girl from the counter smiled:
Thanks for driving us home last night.
We all were speechless for a minute
Probably knew where it all will be going.
His wife smiled too:
That's very nice.
And not a word on the way home.
Near the door, holding ten bags in each hand,
My stepbrother whispered:
She is going to kill me now.
They had a huge fight, because he was not allowed to drive a woman in the car.
And he didn't tell anything,
Even bigger thing...
What he thinks she is stupid,
Letting her husband go with a woman.
Now, since they have a baby,
He is going everywhere with the baby,
Or with his daughter or son.
Never alone, who would him alone leave home.
His friends gave up on him,
Calling only when they have a reason talk about diapers or wipes,
Or have a picnic with all kids and wives.