dont't know

Inner voice: building my new life in Africa!
Yesterday bought one-way ticket.
(suspisiosly looking around)...strange cats with stripes...
Milk is here! Kiss - kiss!
What are doing?!
Poetess is funny dancing 90s dance (special "say bye to 90s week or never say at all"),
pop music in a foreign language is playing.
Inner voice: my old lady..
Martini bottle (with a cigar): all men are the same.
Bottle of beer: get fat, my advice,
(eating a double burger) and stinky and .. hairy.. (wipes tears).
Bottle of vodka: dance, baby, dance!!!
(poetess is dancing tango)
Poetess: I am not writing poems no more!
Inner voice (looking up): thank you, thank you,
After twenty years of asking why I was blind that day, my dream came true!
(dancing with poetess).
Poetess: I am writing a screen play.
Inner voice: about what my friend (kissing a frog),
My green beauty.
Poetess: my life
Inner voice: don't mention my name