don't know

Inner voice ( looking extremely fresh ).
Had vacation in forest..
What did you put in the soup?
( looking on the box "love 6 to 9 am" and hiding).
( To himself, that a good lane..
It's dinner time and I am making soup for you my love..
Going to be a new love poem (exited)
What did you put in the soup? ( throwing in the garbage).
You don't need it, my advise make smart face and don't talk.
(Thinking) I think he said clearly on multiple occasions, he wants to have a bitch,  not a witch!
Immigrants...
Open your tents dictionary:
Bitches are approaching roughly at the middle of the night
When all you want to see are dreams... cute puppies playing in the garden...
(To the crowd):
My friends,
I should've chosen another career..
When I had a chance and
Let Donald Duck entertain my beautiful poetess..
(Jumps away discussed) Dirty mop...my face...that's not very hygienic. .
Poetess: Well, I like Donald Trump...
Inner voice: I meant Donald Duck from Disney, the same we are watching with J for a year now.
(to the crowd):
She bought only one Disney Donald Duck cartoon to her son a year ago (laughs)
(Mothers support group shows picture of the inner voice to a suspicious man in a shirt with a big sign "mafia business")
Inner voice: Of course I like Donald Trump!
(Crowd): what is she drinking?
Inner voice: let me see (opens the fridge): orange juice, milk, mango juice, coffee, tomato juice..
Trying to leave the stage:
She is only child (wears glasses) . ..a woman of her era..
She was volunteering at her father's  (whispers) .. office for four years.
Crowd nods in support and reaches together for wallets.
Crowd (loud): and what happened to people?
Inner voice ( walking around with huge piggy bank):
Thank you, thank you!
Strangely, 100 percent recovery.
Either way, I sense, soon we all will have a lot of fun..
(Runs fast away)..