don't know

Inner voice:
I am apologizing, this is the last post for Don't know story.
Our writer is writing happy ending.
Every time I ask her, when is it finally over,
She says: I don't know.
And another great news,
I got married!
Finally, I am a freedom man!
Back to the beginning.
To the day I met her this talent  (reading a text).
I called her on the phone after reading all night  one poem trying to figure out what's going on.
Next day she arrived in an ambulance.
Already, I asked myself?
Her beloved grandma is a head doctor,
I saw her and literally fell in love with her cooking and smile.
A dream of every man!.
(Looking at the side, just like my wife).
Next day at 7:01 some one broke my double doors with fifteen locks,
It's getto, I an wearing a bulletproof jacket.
A man dressed in  black Adidas and a woman with Malboro.
Cowbows?!
Man: you didn't call at 7 pm
Inner voice: It's 7:01..
Man: at 6:59 you supposed to dial the last number..
Woman: may be he is an idiot?
Inner voice is nodding his head fast in agreement.
Man: next time please call on time.
Are we clear now?
Inner voice : next time?!
Inner voice is nodding his head in agreement.
The woman is fixing her bra and making her underwear look longer.
Inner voice closes his eyes.
Woman: do you like my top and shirt too?
Man: since it's clear now that businesses have to support each other in modern days.
My business card " Once a month security group".
One more student for you, my girlfriend.
Teach her how to sing like Beethoven.
Inner voice: was he writing music?
Woman: like a dog?
(movie "Beethoven")