story

My grandmother all winter stays home,
Sometimes from November until early March.
She has Internet, cell phone and big screen TV,
The one my sister bought for her husband,
Then he refused to move from it.
After one month the TV moved to grandma.
Now she is home, as she says, having one of the nicest days at 88.
My mom and aunt buy the food, cook.
All my grandmother does is watching news, movies,
Calls us, writing something,
Old ladies visit her..
Today she was like, oh, your girlfriend had a third baby.
Me and this girl then, we were first year university students,
Studying in the big city.
And I realized what was differences between young people from different cities.
We were from small, poor city,
Didn't go on concerts, dress cool, didn't know what to say.
So she met a young man, older may be little bit.
Few talks, and he invited her to his house.
She invited me as company.
At the end he told her, she was no fun.
He was living in the apartment and mail box was on
the entrance door.
I looking for change to take a bus and I see my girlfriend is throwing a burning match in the mail box.
Few minutes after we hear the fire truck ..