story. ..

To make the long story short,
Yesterday afternoon
I felt upset a bit out of blue.
Why? I asked myself when everything is perfect.
In the evening I am apologizing.
I am sorry.
Please, don't think of my feelings much,
I don't think much of them either,
Because I move on so fast, back on the happy side.
If something needs to be correct it will be, does it.
Make love, not war.
Something like this.
Long time ago, when my grandmother was a doctor
One time, she had a patient, nice young man, university student.
He staid for a while, had to go home, all tests were fine.
Then she said that she feels something is not right.
He did the tests, everything is fine,
Because she scared his parents, they took him to the central hospital and few hours after he had an emergency surgery..
I heard natural healers too, they feel in advance,
Kind of see it, and ask, and change...