...


And the woman, the nurse, with look in her eyes..
How to describe..
She said trying to catch every slightest his face expression, like everything depends on it:
Are you all right?
She probably knows the answer, but still asking and talking,
May be because she wants take the thinking part from him, push it away like from a baby.
Do you want a hug, are you all right, come here.
I know, I am going to be so ... right now,
Asking every five seconds if you are okay or need anything,
I feel it already..
At this war, I am with you.
That's all I want you to know.
And this is from me,
My cell phone is not working,
I didn't pay on time for Wi-Fi,
It's fine now, only have to wait.
Listen, publish a book for me,
I would do it myself, but I am going the opposite way, and thinking...
I put few pictures..
Up to you, just be okay