don't know story

Poetess: welcome back to our "don't know show".
The same story,
Yesterday we didn't have time,
The work day was finished..
Great news today,
Our computer system is down, and we have Christmas party, Indian food.
Inner voice: food is good,
I know this one.
Poetess: our experts, my coworkers,
Lady, who doesn't know anything,
And Gentleman who knows everything, but doesn't care.
Wich means it's time to talk or write like me or think for unknown reasons about gas and oil.
Grandma: what kind of oil?
Inner voice: old people always want to know.
(louder) It's cooking oil Grandma,
Cooking oil.
Then less I know,
Then better I sleep.
Sometimes all night I am thinking what I know and in the morning I hate everything.
Poetess: I sleep like a baby.
Sister: when people say, it's oil, it's oil.
If they say it's gas, it's gas.
Poetess: the one for everything.
Inner voice: I think when someone wants something they start a war.
Blow up entire country for liberation.
Lady: was it last year?
Poetess: I want the money,
To be honest.
At least I am not lying about it.
Inner voice: if they don't want anything:
We save your elephants,
Kids in Africa, go to school and eat healthy meals.
Poetess: and read books.