don't know story

Poetess: welcome to our daily "don't know show" after watching another show "on Facebook".
The reason for picking don't know name is that we don't know.
Inner voice: don't know anything or something?
Sister: I don't even want to know to be honest.
Grandma: I wish I would never new.
Inner voice: I know too much.
Poetess: when I know I know,
If I don't know, I don't know,
I would chose another name if I can say I know.
Inner voice: sometimes know and don't know are really the same.
Poetess: and today we are going to talk about war in Syria.
And that's exactly what I can say,
We don't know what is going on.
One news channel says one thing,
Another news channel, something different.
And civilians are leaving the ares.
The one who could, probably left already..
I would too..
Sister: are you at work again?