don't know story

Poetess : my neck..
Inner voice : what is it now,
TV series?
Poetess : actually it's better.
Inner voice : working 9 to 5 always helpful.
Poetess : I want money.
Inner voice (making notes): what else seems disturbing?
Poetess : I want see something,
Like my wish coming true.
Inner voice : and what is your wish,
The same one you are talking about for few weeks.
(makes concerned funny face).
Poetess: are we going to investigate it or what?
Inner voice (makes another note): what are we talking about?
Poetess: what we?
It's only me here.
Inner voice makes face.
Poetess: it was night time,
We were hiding from dragons.
Inner voice: the real one?
Poetess: no, it's from a story.
Inner voice(makes a note): likes stories.
Poetess: and I feel a sleep on the toy.
Inner voice: personally I prefer pillow.
Poetess: I don't sleep pillows.
Inner voice: what toy was it?
Poetess: the dog, Mel.
Inner voice: you feel a sleep on our favorite toy,
How dare are you.
This why he is all squished..