don't know story

Inner voice: should think something stupid.
When you work, no free time.
When you don't work, no money...
Poetess: I think I am not treated equally at this pkace.
Because I am white.
Inner voice (dreaming about money without work): it must be nice..
Poetess: what?
Inner voice: to be taken for who you are not.
People think I am nice and wise, and I am (slaps Poetess butt): you have artistic personality.
Poetess: ouch..
Black coworker (to Poetess): what's up n..
Poetess: you see.
Inner voice: why is he calling you n word?
Poetess: it's better then aunty,
We are almost the same age.
No, it's because of some place I used to live.
Everyone was nice, and there was shooting around dinner time.
Next day we are outside and some lady says:
What to expect, it's getto here.
And then I am thinking that I am only white person that lives at this building..