don't know story

Poetess : yesterday was my birthday,
I mean day before.
Inner voice : how old are you?
The real witch ( looking at the new manicure): every day is my birthday.
That's beauty in being the real witch.
"Nice" ladies : we wish we were witches. ..
Inner voice: I wish I was a witch.
Poetess: I think ...
I am feeling perfect!
The real witch: that's the first step!
Poetess: have to go to work.
The real witch: this part you have to work on.
And the shape?
Kind of round?
Inner voice: second chin never makes a woman beautiful,
Only in the dark.
The real witch: should run like a horse on treadmill.
Mom: thank you,
That's my words.
Grandma: what are we talking about today?
Poetess: have to go.
Since I am only one who is working here.
The real witch: lucky people..
Poetess: Smile everyone!
Go get coffee, traffic anyway..