don't know story

Inner voice (to the mirror) : I am awesome, awesome and awesome!
(The door bell rings)
Inner voice : pretty girls!
The real witch : that's only us two.
Poetess ( happy )  : thank you. .
Inner voice : I have a great idea.
What if this unknown story will be turned into a comic book.
The real witch : I always knew this Inner voice has no idea what he is thinking about.
Poetess : what's funny about it?
The real witch : I am not going to wear extra large clown costume.
Inner voice : and I am not going to jump from second floor screaming " Super Baby save me!"
Poetess : what kind of comics without the Super Baby?
Poetess : I can dress like a prostitute,
(Shyly) my school dream.
Inner voice : dreaming and dreaming. .
Poetess : this how you stay young.
You dream. ..
Every one is dreaming.
The real witch : and how long you have to dream?
Inner voice : all day.