don't know story

Santa Claus: the wishes!
(Reading the list).
Poetess: always the money.
Keep wishing and wishing, wishing and wishing. .
Nice people are always with the simple ideas.
Give few dollars, they buy a gift and already happy.
Grandma : vodka.
That's easy too.
Daddy: a cow. .
Which one 150x110x169....hm..
Oh, the real one, the one with milk.
Is he mean?
Where am I going to get a real cow at winter?
The real witch : wishes to never see her guru.
Grandma witch, Mama witch and Sister witch
( reading and blushing ) : ladies, ladies. . ladies (blushing again and
writes something in the planner ). .
(to a deer): what?
This is my part time work.
I am actually construction worker, nutritionist and hight school teacher!
This why I always quickly observe chair and desk before I sit down..