don't know story

Inner voice (relaxing on the beach): ..on the beach (makes funny face).
..what at work again?
Poetess: I don't think it's fair when I do something and another woman gets thank you only because her face starts blashing.
Inner voice: blash too.
Mom: why do you need thank you at work?
Inner voice: did you say oh my God?
Aunt: what money again?
It's some kind of obsession now.
Poetess: no, I think some one else said at work.
I said, my neck,
I slept on my son toy.
Grandma: have to go, busy (disconnects the phone).
Aunt: why are we sitting on this Russian blog like chicken on the nest?
So far we are only Russian here.
I should've immigrated to Germany,
But all these stereo types..
Mom: time to grow up.
Find another name.
Grandma: kind nights in Canada.
When I was young at fifty,
I had no idea what I was doing,
I mean until fifty.
Aunt: she is not even fifty.
Grandma: everything is perfect then!
Poetess :. .my neck and I think my back now..
Aunt: she has too many issues.
Mom, aunt, grandma (laughing together): at that age we had only one issue!
Poetess : I am going to do massage.
(leaves).