don't know story

Poetess: today we have six centimetres of snow more then usual.
Inner voice: see!
You have six figure number already.
Poetess: anyway...
Inner voice (writing): anyway..
Poetess: anyway..
Inner voice (write): anyway..
What kind of poem it is,
Repeaing the same with word "soon"?
Probably for intelligence.
Poetess: I didn't ask you to write the same word.
We are reading at lunch how to write funny.
Inner voice: she is always at lunch..
Mom: this how you work.
You go to university, work until sixty five and then do what you want.
Aunt shakes hands and crosses eyes.
Mom (continues): x-ray is fine, good bye!
Now, my kittens are munchkins.
Some one give me wet cloth for my head and mop for the floor.
I told them too clealy, one my allergy and you all go outside.
Inner voice: how rude.
Mom: Sometimes you have to be disciplinerian ..
Poetess: okay, okay, disconnecting Skype and all going to work.
Inner voice : you are at work.
Aunt: God bless all the the people who have to work full time.
Inner voice : what about part time employees?
Aunt : it's automatic.
Inner voice: I go too (wears helmet, orange safety jackets and shoes, takes hummer, paper spray and money): I don't believe in luck.
Aunt: after all these years why don't you speak English?
Inner voice : I am taking my time.