don't know story

Audience: Grandma, aunt and mom.
Inner voice (to Poetess): you look .. (laughs).
Encouraging.
Grandma: I shall excuse myself. Busy. 
Aunt: I stay.
Poetess: yesterday I was doing homework with J.
Why the school doesn't give books for Grade 1,
How am I supposed to teach my child at home?
Mom: this what they want.
Poetess: three hours of fighting and arguing.
Then J went to cry in the another room.
He said he doesn't want to study.
It's like his teacher said no home work.
I can't understand what he writes,
The teacher corrects it and gives smily face.
Aunt: I never trusted teachers.
What is is a smily face mark?
Inner voice: wierd.
Mom: for you belt on the table worked the best.
Aunt: I used books, it's educational method.
Poetess: only to rewrite fifteen words and do some mathematic.
Then he ate dinner, the doesn't like much, rice.
Inner voice: the fighting always helps.
Any more educational advises I should include in my notes.
Poetess: tight clothes.
How busy you are,
Everything looks nice and tight.
Mom: what are you wearing?
Mickey Mouse t-shirt.
Poetess: had to wear a sweater..
Everyone mentions the ears.
Inner voice: hm..it's an adult shirt.
Today is Friday 13.
Nice lady (exited):  what are we going to do!
And we get paid too!
Grandma witch, Mama witch and Sister witch (crossing fast): we stay home.
Nice gentleman: they are witches,
Why are they always talking about God.
Sister witch : butt head.
Poetess : speaking about butts.
I am just wondering,
I am wearing size medium now and have the same weight,
So where the pounds go?
Sister witch : I don't care what people talk behind my back,
Poetess : once in a while I ask my butt about it.
Grandma : let's be kind to each other.