don't know story

Poetess (reading book "How to write interesting book"):
Before writing interesting book,
Ask yourself why do you want to write interesting book?
May be you are drunk?
Or may be you received a letter from the government and said "very ... interesting".
It's not going to help.
I mean the government is not going to help you writing interesting book.
Honestly it doesn't help unless obligated by the law,
The tax return papers for example ...
What will help you is my book.
Number one rule,
Have solid outline and full time income.
If you have both, you are on your way already.
Have beginning, middle and the end of the story.
Inner voice : never.
Poetess : shhhh..
(keeps reading ): answer all the questions before they have been asked in the dark corner and be weird.
(asks herself ): How?
(reading) Create personal character.
Inner voice : I want to be invisible.
Poetess : I wear sweater, miniskirt, leggings and a bra,
That all I wear...and underwear. .shoes too.