Don't know story

Inner voice: hi!
Poetess mumbles something.
Inner voice: what?
Poetess: I am not talking here today.
Inner voice: quite like a fish.
Poetess mumbles again.
Inner voice: this what Internet does to people,
One night without it ..
Poetess: not that!
We have this man at work,
Like when you see him,
You are not surprised in anything.
This morning he tells me, like first thing, he has a girlfriend now.
I ask how old is she.
He says she is 52.
I say that she is old.
He gives me a look.
I say: may be you want to have a baby together.
And then I tell him to buy her make up, gifts sets,
They like this stuff..
Inner voice: I guess he is not going to share any juicy details with you?
Poetess: I don't want to know everything.
Grandma: save us at least from that.
Inner voice: hi Grandma.
Grandma: I am watching TV all day.
Absolutely politically educated now.
Inner voices: I am only watching commercials.
Aunt: one time I wanted to know everything.
Next thing, I am standing with a flag in front of the line of police and thinking...
Poetess : if you turned off the gas stove and locked the door?
Aunt : exactly, this what I always think when I leave the house and join civilized company.
Poetess : me the same.
Grandma : sometimes, in my mind, I kind of try to rethink what I was doing,
Now I stay home...