don't know story

Inner voice: didn't see you for a while.
Poetess: I was cleaning the bathroom.
From 11:30 pm to 2 am.
Inner voice: where?
Poetess: at home,
Where do you think?
I am sorry, but this what we have in common here.
Between me and all the women.
Now one is sitting with me.
There are three empty tables and we are talking about my hamburger and her soup.
All I hear is dusting .. what is it any way?
Carpet, sink, ..., whatever..
Today I woke up very early, at 6 am.
And then went back to sleep for five minutes..
At 8 J friend woke us up.
I am getting ready,
Faster then people who trying to hide,
Then J wants breakfast, then slamming the door when I am dressing to sign some school paper.
Then I had to stop to get coffee for me.
(to Inner voice): are you writing it down?
Sister: what is the point of this story?
Grandma: cleaning the toilet.
Aunt: can we be more delicate.
Poetess: I've  mentioned it few times at work already.