don't know story

Poetess: jump around.
Inner voice: dumb around,
I am singing at work.
Hhmmmlllaaamm..
Poetess: Hhmmmlllaaamm..
Inner voice: see, you know this song too.
Inner voice (keeps singing): because I don't care if it takes forever,
Next time my boss can call Superman.
Poetess: just say okay and do what you want.
Inner voice: what animal would Wolverine be?
Poetess: do you think he is real?
Inner voice: who?
Do you know dumb blond jokes originally were about men.
Then the women got jealous and changed it.
Poetess: you don't have one.
Inner voice: I have many.
One time I was in the bed room counting my money.
That time I had a lot of money for my security job,
I was working at night, saving for few years...
My mother in law opened.. slammed the door, early in the morning.
She never knocked, it was her house anyway.
First as usual, why I am not at work,
Then right away she looked at the money and asked who it is for.
I said the money was for her..
Poetess: I colored my hair in brown...