don't know story

Poetess (on the stage) : thank you very very much for this beautiful (reading paper) "Golden fifteen dollars award".
Only one I want to thank... God..
Long time ago it was a dream...writing  and English,
Especially writing in English,
I never actually went to school to learn it.
Today I am very honoured to around people with the same amount of money, talent, knowledge and desire to have gold plus fifteen dollars as tips for my free entertainment.
Who would do anything much for free?
Not even a dog, you have to give him food and take for a walk, play, veterinarian..
Author: try to write a song.
The real witch: I will tell you a secret of my instant hair style.
You spray your hair with any hair spray, sometimes I mix sugar and water, then stick your fingers in the electrical outlet and fix the hair.
Poetess: thank you.
The real witch: and keep your chin up, so no one will see the second chin.
Author is making notes.