don't know story

Author : this is the last chapter of don't know story.
I think it's done and it's time for me to move on different things.
Inner voice ( sitting in the parking lot ): this is the best spot for my beautiful car.
The real witch :  and he ate the crayons.
Inner voice : don't worry, they are made from vegetables.
Everything is made out of vegetables, eat what you want.
Author: I really like writing and hopefully you will hear from me one another beautiful day.
I like poetry.
Big love.
The real witch : then I didn't see him for few days.
Author: see you,
I will leave my phone number.
Inner voice : she is a very smart woman.
The real witch : I hope a dog would bite him.
Inner voice : I prefer to watch a movie or play video game.
The real witch : he dressed like an ancient God for every his class in Grade one.
Kids were very surprised.
Author: whose kids?
Poetess : I am actually the author.
This the juicy part.
Inner voice : this what you have to write about.
For kids, goose rocky blue.
Author (making notes) : thank you.