don't know story

Ze Bella (looking at The Beast after her magic kiss): very nice ...five hundred pounds!
The Beast  (on the phone ) : it's only a picture.
Ze Bella : and who is this woman?
The Beast : I have nothing to do with it.
Minnie  (playing with a monkey): remember that year when you ate too many bananas?
Donald ( looking at pictures of Baby Mama, Lola and Deborah ): when I was working all over the place promoting my new bed time stories..
Poetess : I was buying lottery and the guy kind of laugh when I was paying.
I kind of laugh back.
He said that he thought I was stealing something,
Actually I was with my son, he said, we were stealing something.
So I stole something near the exit (shows lips in a kiss): lip glosses set.
Donald : were this old Minnie again?
Minnie : how do you know how old I am.
I could be 18.
Donald : I will buy you a present.
Minnie : hopefully it's not Barbie doll.
Because I am good!
Donald : sometimes.
Minnie : few times a year?
Donald : which year?