don't know story

Poetess ( thinking ) : at work we rely on God mostly..
The real witch: God is everywhere.
Poetess: we are thinking God help us,
Then wishing few people would go to... wierd..
Boss: not at the work place.
The real witch : some people are comfortable every where.
Aunt: not really people. .
Everything is crossing fast: forgive us.
Poetess :  I thought few times myself, and I am wearing cross.
The real witch : praying once in a while is the most important.
Aunt: I was thinking too,
And I was emergency room doctor.
The real witch: writing is always relaxing.
Poetess: today our computers are not working.
The real witch: see, God knows everything.
Poetess: I am still for social justice.
We were protesting with my aunt..
Aunt: Hi, massage and accupancure twenty four seven.
Poetess: then police drove us to the police station.
Aunt: waited until it was dark.
Poetess: then they got drunk in the police station, right near my law university,
I was already in the university..
And instead of locking us somewhere in the proper place,
They locked me to the front door handle for few minutes.
Aunt: I can imagine the lovely pictures.
I still don't remember whose pictures I took.
Beautiful years, now gym and work.
Poetess: then told not to tell anyone and drove home.
Inner voice : I love police.
Donald : I am wondering as a comedian,
What my parents were thinking by naming me Donald after our beloved President.
I can't joke about anyone any more.
And that's my job to joke about people.
Minnie : what parents?
You are older then Statue of Liberty,
How would you parents know.
Author : few secret twists. .