don't know story

Grandma: any dreams about money?
Inner voice: should see dream analyst.
Grandma: youth keep dreaming..
When I was young I was a dreamer myself, children mostly..
Now days, dream about money, don't dream about money, the government will not give more, perhaps will raise all the prices and own salaries.
By the way the weather is nice today.
Aunt: I am working for two people, had to take shower in the sink.
Inner voice: doctors..
Grandma: I have a news of myself.
Moving to my new apartment today.
That's all the news.
Aunt: no news is the best news.
Inner voice: okay, work time, where is the in invisible donation cups?
Poetess: I am going to google something.
Donald: I have a great news,
About the trading program.
They want to trade women first, wives immediately, requests from cultural communities.
The Beast is writing the phone number.
Minnie: can I trade Donald?
Ze Bella: to who?
Where is my wedding ring?
The Best: I must've misplaced it..
Ze Bella: go find it.
Ze Bella's step mother: at what jungles did you find him?
Poetess: when I see some women at work I forget what I am thinking about.
Author: no rhymes today whatsoever, good thing I spilled coffee on the paper, don't read where in the coffee and fish oil,
I cooked fish for dinner.