don't know story

Poetess: I am feeling great!
Like really good!
Inner voice: I went to downtown yesterday
And all I could see it's legs and boobies.
Poetess: I went to the forest yesterday.
For my weight loss challenge,
Second day today, I think I've lost some weight already.
The real witch: she always finds forest, even in places where no forest.
Grandma: few trees now days are already forest.
Some city boss will chop all the trees, build a house for himself, sell the rest for American dollars, blame aliens and get insurance like it was fire at the middle of winter before he was born,
But thank to Internet, we know now how it all works.
Inner (to Poetess): are you sure it wasn't park?
Poetess: it was a real forest.
I can go to any forest and find my way in and out.
I can cook in the forest.
Inner voice: take me next time,
You will not have time to cook.
Poetess: I did something bad this morning.
I bought coffee with cream and sugar and a donut, and chocolate..
Inner voice: you are going to have pimples.
Poetess: people enjoy touch my belly.
I have to do something.
Inner voice: your kid will bring home a fat woman one day.
Poetess: have to go.
Poetess: I am writing again.
The real witch: aren't you supposed to be working?
Poetess: women are driving me crazy.
I need a break.
Inner voice: welcome aboard.
Poetess: it's Monday, they are all over me.
Probably looking right now.
The real witch: hopefully not writing from the bathroom.
I don't understand this bathroom lyrics.
Aunt: me neither.
Lyrics requires gentle approach and light touches.
I know, I massage people for almost thirty years.
This always working the best.