don't know story

King of Fools: congrats my friends!
Inner voice : we only call him King, because his real name is not even close.
King of Fools: Finally it's April first (applauds) ... April Fool's national day!
We made it!
Wisdom! Ozdom! Ozdom! Ozdom!
Fools are chosen.
Now let's start from our National Anthem
"Let me do it, ohhh, it's time to fail,
we need chicken nuggets to live, uuu,
it's up there, o no...what is this?..I need oxygen. Look what happened to Bug man?
It's a good question.
Ohh he knocked his face on the tree.
It's good to be rescued...
It's taking too long..how embarrassing it will be..
is this something you want to do, let's do it...ohhh " and will hear everyone's personal achievements.
Inner voice: it's a dream came true.
Poetess: just say we are working on a book and I will stay quiet.
Inner voice : people without wallet should go first.
Poetess : look, the moon.
Inner voice : where?
Poetess ( pointing in the window ): here.
Inner voice ( pointing at the ceiling) : oh. . I thought you are talking about the ceiling light.
Poetess : how to say I love you in Spanish?
Inner voice : Google it.
Kids: we have only one question.
Is it school tomorrow?
Poetess : didn't want to pay for babysitting. ..and for my phone. .
Inner voice : sometimes you have to.
Where is the dog?
Kind of Fools let's watch our favourite movie "My soup".
Inner voice : why remote control is not working?
King of Fools : may be he doesn't like you.
Poetess : don't give him touch anything otherwise he will set it on fire.
Inner voice ( looking at the dog): when was the last time this dog barked? What year?
Poetess : cakes now.
Inner voices : I cannot eat some random things.
Poetess : Te amount...Te amo. .




: