don't know story

Poetess: I am thinking to write about real life.
Grandma: I shall excuse myself...
Inner voice: something great?
The real witch: I shall excuse myself too...
Poetess: so just me here?
Aunt: I listen.
I am thinking myself who is it to stay home?
Mom: you are staying home, mostly.
Aunt: yes, still employed by local hospital.
I mean without touching anyone?
Can I advertise massage here?
The real witch: good luck with the lottery.
Poetess: why can't I see daily winning numbers in my wind?
I think I see, then something else shows up.
The real witch: you never read a book about winning lottery.
Plus to win few millions, person has to be the chosen one, the one who works in lottery center, the management office.
Inner voice: why don't you change your job?
Poetess: back to my real life story.
I woke up at 6: 30.
I actually have to wake up at 5 am.
Then I made breakfast and lunch,
Then got my son ready for school and theater, they have trip at school.
Then I was late to work, because of the traffic.
Then I got to work and first thing I gear "Irina!!!"
Have to go..
Inner voice: good luck!
Poetess: I had a dream yesterday.
I have lottery competition at work, another player.
Every day she tells me how much she wins,
And yesterday I saw her in my dreams.