don't know story

Poetess: back to my real life song.
The real witch: wish me a beautiful day first.
Poetess: I had a dream again.
My coworker..
One time we went to buy something illegal for her.
The real witch: wish me luck.
Poetess: I saw her paying with all this money in my dream.
The real witch: are you going to see all people with money in your dreams now?
Poetess: I have to go now,
Will write my real life poem with stops.
Have to go to stay on top,
This how we talk here,
I am in charge today..
Inner voice: nothing to compare one year of community work.
Grandma Witch: it was unfortunate circumstances.
If not  ... wind,  those people would be still living in those tiny houses worst then dog shells, with kitchen and washroom at the same spot.
Inner voice : when I was young all I cared about is sex.
The real witch: I should've made a copy of the book.
Make copies for documens people.
Author: and don't ask me if I am a witch if you don't buy my book.
Inner voice: what book?
Grandma: save us at least from that.
And this how I started to believe in miracles.
No wind touched my house,
Well I didn't get the insurance either.
Poetess: some one left magazine with women in bikinis at my lunch table.
Have to go..
Poetess : I am still working.
Inner voice : you will get a bonus for it.
Do you ever meet a woman that make you say Hollylya ?
(to Poetess and the real witch) in your case a man?
Okay, good night country fox, whatever your bushes are...
See you tomorrow.
Poetess : people say I am entertaining.
The real witch : call 911.
Inner voice : for what?
The real witch : don't know.
Inner voice : she was saying oh God and I was stopping,
Why she asked once again.
Because you are saying my name.
Author : new poem.