...and for my son..


Once upon a time in small country called Zania lived a very charming young Prince Daniel.
On his twenty third birthday, Daniel wanted to ask his parents to allow him
to travel around the world without servants or bodyguards. Secretly, Daniel was
dreaming about finding some unique and unknown place and writing a book about
it. In Zania, nothing was unknown anymore and Daniel believed that maybe far, far
away, he would find something new and that had never been seen before. For
months, Daniel was preparing everything for his adventure and was very excited at
the thought of leaving the palace alone, for the first time.

Just days before the big birthday party, his father, King Jerry called Daniel
to his bedchamber.
My son,” King Jerry said slowly “you are going to be twenty- three years
old next week. Now you have to do something very important for me and your
country”.
What is it?” Daniel asked. He hoped it would be something important and not difficult.
You must be married right after your birthday”.
What must I do? Is it a joke?” Daniel asked.
Daniel”, the king raised voice a bit. “I am very serious right now. You
must get married next week”.
I don’t think that”.
Daniel, you have to do it for me and your country. This is our secret
tradition all princes and princesses must follow”.
The king sat on a chair and continued speaking.
See how great and powerful our country. We have great nature and great
army. Our people are happy and they love their kings and queens, because
we give them such a wonderful life. But, of course we need the money to
take care of it all thank you to our richest families, who share their wealth
with us”.
You have money too, why do I have to marry a woman I don’t know”.
I have the highest power in our country. But the highest power is not the
money I need every day for my people. This is why, for so many
generations, the successor to the throne has had to marry someone from one
of the richest families”.
Daniel did not know what to say. He only knew from how serious the king was, the
coming marriage was true.
Daniel, you will be the next king and thus you must marry the eldest
daughter of our “Grand Bank” owner, Lady Liana”. The king quickly
finished his speech.
Father, I don’t want to get married”, - Daniel replied again. “I want to
travel, I want to see the world. I don’t even want to be a king”.
King Jerry looked at Daniel and said very strictly:
You are getting married Daniel. I cannot change anything. This is the
Secret Law. We do not want to start a war here. Now go and get ready to
meet Liana and her family. Don’t worry, she is gorgeous”, the king winked
you two can travel together anyway”.
I am not marrying”, Daniel left the king’s chamber slamming the door hard.
The prince was ready to leave the palace immediately.
He went to his bed room to pack some of his belongings when a strange
woman appeared not far behind from a small cloud of dust. The woman looked
around and smiled. She was young, beautiful, dressed like a queen and was
wearing a small crown on her head. Then the women quietly stepped closer to the
prince and blow some of the dust from her hand. Daniel looked back at her right
away and smiled. He was hypnotized by her magic dust.
My prince, I know everything”, surprisingly, the woman’s voice sounded
very old and a bit scary. “You father wants you get married without love and
be stack here. How unfair” she whispered. “Only I can help you. Come with
me, I will show you something amazing”.
The woman took Daniel’s hand and brought him to a mirror on the wall.
Look very well, this will be you very soon”.
Daniel looked at the mirror and saw a fat king napping on the throne.
That’s you, my prince.”
No”, Daniel replied. “I cannot look like that, fat and ugly”
The woman started to laugh. Then she looked at Daniel’s eyes and said:
My prince, only I can help you. I will show you many wonderful places,
unknown courtiers and the lands full of mysteries. Look again in the mirror,
look at these beautiful pictures. See, rivers, oceans, deserts. Thunderstorm
on a sea, big ships with gold, rain forests far, far away. You can see all of
this only if you do what I say. Only what I say my prince”, the woman was
speaking more and more quietly almost like she was singing.
Daniel was amazed by the pictures he saw in the mirror and of course he agreed to
do everything.
This is the magic jacket. Wear it and in minutes you will be in one of those

places”.