New Kings. .

On the set of a new movie " True story ".
Hilary: Commander and Chef!
Donald : Grasias Seniora, you look great too.
Hilary : where are you going with all this ammunition?
Donald (to the donkey): gated community has no clue what's going on in the world.
Too much time on hands, nothing much to do...
At least I have too much time in hands (shows his hands).
See the difference...in and on.. (shows the hands again)
Going to the war my dear.
Hilary: with Spain?
Donald : with bad people.
Hilary : don't tease pregnant women with your looks.
Donald : watch TV my dear.
Practice makes perfect.
Hilary : people should thank you for their problems.
Donald : problems is life.
Imagine what life would be without problems?
(Hilary makes hand sign like if a rocket goes in the sky).
Voice on the sky : actually only human souls are my problem.
Ivana : actually I am the first lady,
By the age, year and phone number.
It was 29...
Hilary makes a surprised funny face.
Ivana : not 1929..
It was the day when I was 29.
Hilary : so when you leave to the war,
Who is going to count our money?
( Donald turns back home)