New Kings. ..

Donald : after reading a statement about .. (reading)
... was shot in the ass with the office door.
I decided to make very important change in manner of announcing news to the public.
Every news must be given thoughtfully politically correct and according with the law.
Hilary : dummy...not you.
Do you know what word "stressed" means?
It means "desserts".
Should thank us for that.
Lady: I am planning to sue someone myself.
Look what they wrote,
She was wearing only bra in the public.
What do you mean, only bra?
So where is the rest of the clothes?
And it was not a bra,
It was the underwear I was wearing instead of bra.
From my "Long underwear collection" like up to your bast line, like up to your neck and up sometime.
Hilary : ladies let's leave politics to men,
The same way ancient women left hunting to their ancient husbands.
And join my "Trust seminar" (reading) Ladies we should trust our husband until another woman moves in the house.
Then tight him up and ask his last name,
Then show your ID and ask again if he sees what you see.