New Kings. ..

Donald: ... new reality show "From Paris with unknown herpes"..
This what happens when men meet dropdead gorgeous women in foreign countries.
They will drop dead at home on the heads of our taxpayers.
People don't watch TV, make a la amoir at home, go to local gym, eat healthy, follow me on Twitter for daily lectures,
It will be plenty daily, all above.
Hilary : Commander and Gunius! 
I was in Paris yesterday. .
Donald : don't touch me..(sprays Lysol)
Hilary : .. and was criticized for that brudly in French language.
Donald : we don't speak French here.
Hilary : I am lucky again.
Donald (looking at the clock): I think I understood Bill literally.
Time to go to work.
Hilary : at 9 pm?
Donald: work my dear, work.
It cannot wait.
Why I have locks in every room from inside?
Oh, you tease me with your questions. ...
I am sleeping.
But not today!
Today it's about time to focus on local tourism "From America with love, let's find pleasure at home".
Time to discover local mummies.
Hilary : this is so rude.
Donald : I am talking about mummies my dog found in my backyard.
It's only on the paper now, but we will keep digging.
Harvey : let's focus on women.
Hilary : experts are here.
Donald : always not enough, always not enough. ..