don't know story

Poetess : as a person who was sexually harassed at work . ..this morning. .
And yesterday too..
For people to understand what kind of environment I am writing at.
And not speaking about some jealousy from loca bonitas.
Inner voice : congratulations,
You won our super prise again,
A newspaper!
Poetess : newspaper?
I would prefer some cash, but thank you.
Inner voice (shaking Poetess' hand): you are not alone.
The real witch : this what happens when you work with both men and women.
I would prefer working with a pot (a cooking pot).
Poetess (thinking): I should just stay quiet.
Grandma w. (on the phone): yes we provide crazy service,
All kind of services crazy people can provide.
We never deny we are crazy.
Grandma : save us at least from that.
When I was young, I was a doctor,
Get all dressed up and find myself talking to a man.
Grandma w: I've never work a day in my life.
Poetess: ... and I am not quitting, unless I am taking few people with me.
The real witch: no one will do anything without juicy details.
They want you to ran naked from the office and scream for help.
Inner voice: ...nudity..
Poetess: soon I am going to use magic at work right in front of the office. ..