New Kings. ..

Donald : welcome to my new assistant, Alex,
He will be representing me on daily news.
Please, don't kill him (smiling) ... he is innocent.
Hilary : what about the country?
Donald (looking at the planner) : which country my dear?
We will fight here, in America.
Being at home always helps.
Hilary : oh God. ..
Donald : ... to many memories, best songs ever..
Music playing: When I was young,
I dreamed, like many men,
About having sex for money.
And not for free and have to pay for it,
To every woman I am with.
Sometimes for eighteen years,
You know kids.
Kindergarten, school, college, university. .
Different mothers as special gift.
It all changed in my very best day,
When I heard our president on TV.
Donald (singing): I bet it was me..
Hilary (singing) : it was in 1990 at least.
Music playing : .. sweet sixteen. ..
Our president told me from our old TV.
Go to school kid,
Study good, learn to make money.
We all know who you will blame.
One day after first child support you will be thanking me.
And I did went to school everyday,
And did study good,
Got good job, hear me.
Now my children, and their mothers,
They all love me a lot..
Love is free...