New Kings. ..

On the set of a new movie " The budget".
Hilary : what are you hiding behind your back?
Donald (hiding a piece of paper in size of a candy).
The budget.
(Hilary looking strength at Donald's eyes ).
Donald : my dear you are freezing me with your look...!
Don't worry this budget is not for you.
it's for people.
Hilary : I hate when men joke about finances in the morning.
Donald : I am virgin.
Hilary : me too.
Donald : will I be criticized again?
Word "virgin" (looking at provocative pictures of women) has a lot of meanings.
Hilary : did you find mine?
(Donald is coughing).
Hilary : what?
I am still alive.
Donald : subscribe to our new CD "Ghosts from the past".
Yesterday means past too, Google if don't believe.
All want money from me,
All few million people, every day..
Personally I wish they all would be beautiful people,
I would feel better giving..
Hilary : this is love, hugging and kissing..
I am little bit jealous (trying to push Donald from the chair with crown).
Donald (looking on the computer) : how can I forget.
Three hundred pounds little girl,
Free speech worst nightmare.
Don't let women say what they think people.
Hilary : only two hundred and three..
Donald : my beauty and the best, together in one..
(whispering) who wants the money?
(loud) I guess no one. .