New Kings. ..

On the set of a new movie " The Iceberg".
Donald : I am your President my friends,
Who do you think you are going to listen every day?
(burning and ripping of papers in many pieces): good luck with finding something bad about me!
Only in Hell!
Nurse: are you sure we can play this story in the championship?
Doctor: do we want to get a government grant or we don't want to get a government grant?
Donald : they want to sell drugs .
Nurse : "Bill" keeps demanding a private room,
He says that he is single for a reason.
Doctor: may be it's a good thing..
Lady Doctor: and "Monica" is smiling all the time.
Second Doctor: we have to do something,
My kids are going to college this year.
Nurse: I have an idea!
We will include "Monica" and "Bill" in the story..
Doctor nods his head in agreement and pints his pan to the nurse.