New Kings.

New King number one: I can trust you for zero seconds.
It's not stable relationships.
New Queen number one: at least you know my name.
At least..
Fat cats: arguing again.
No one cares about zeros!
New King number one: we are talking!
Diamond: the show is on!
Super chat with fat cats again?
They never mentioned my show.
New King number one: only my office.
Fat cats: we have own diamonds with their buttons.
Keep pushing!
Diamond: I watched in the commercials, tonight she will seduce him with her picture and attraction of the opposites with skipping words!
I can't wait!
New King number one: what is the difference, it won't be you anyway.
Diamond: you never know.
May be me, at least one time.. surprise, surprise..
New Queen number one: go for one, two, three, ten.
Diamond: tell me again!
New King number one: I am living in the bubble!